 Space / 30512
Re: Fish on!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:31:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
   Don’t ask me! It was the GA that pointed out a fish-sub should be piloted by a sea-monkey! ;)

I didn’t say the poor creature should be mutilated in the process!

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Mutilation is 3vil... muahahahahahah!

Back in your cell!

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

Well this makes it obvious, then, that it was the 3GA with a dye job. =P

-Sean