 Space / 30529
Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 02:47:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Meet Mike Nass- teenager, intergalactic racer, and all-around nice guy.

Mike Nass The Nebula-III The Nebula-III The Nebula-III
If there’s a race to be had, be it darting through asteroid belts, running tight-orbit laps around celestial bodies, or low-alititude cliff-dodging, he’s there. Nasty singularities near the course? No problem. Top-notch competition from experienced professionals? No sweat. Vile criminals willing to do anything to win? No worries.

His ship is the Nebula III, funded by the Exploriens Alliance. Young Mike’s first two seasons have proven his worth as a skilled and resourceful racer, potentially as good as his mother, Holly.

More images and aimless babbling can be found here:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/nebula3

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Nice smooooth work Tony. I especially like the balance of asymmetry and symmetry; it indicates a sophisticated design sense. That dome is pure icing; it gives the ship a kind of “Ed ‘Big Daddy’ Roth meets Spiffcraft meets bar of soap” feeling. (I’m sure few have even attempted such a mix ;-)

Be proud,

Ley