 Space / 30465
Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:48:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Meet Mike Nass- teenager, intergalactic racer, and all-around nice guy.

It took you about long enough to post this.

As in “It took you about long enough to post this piece of p**p”?
... or “It took you about long enough to post this beautiful bit of work, and now you are *my* Lord and Master”?
(My guess being somewhere in between...)

Now for the excuses:

Yeah, well... I had to finish detailing! I was acquiring final parts right up to last week.

And I was waiting until my new shooting area was set up (which it still isn’t).

And hey- I’ve been busy cleaning between my toes.

Seriously though, where have you seen this? Did I show it off somewhere and subsequently forget, or have you been sniffing around the dark recesses of my brickshelf folders?

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com