 Space / 30889
Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 05:52:18 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message
news:Hs4C48.xG3@lugnet.com...

The original Astro Stalker sits right on top of my monitor in my office, • along
with an M-tron one and a blue/black one.  21 pieces of sheer joy.

When they're not helping you put moonbases together, I see...  There's
something to be said for well-designed polybag models.

Yeah, sadly, the brick has fallen by the wayside for a long time, but not
any more.  I brought The Bins up from home this January, and I've been
running amok on bricklink getting parts so I can build IRL instead of just
the renderings.  There are three projects in the works right now, 2 of which
should be ready quite soon.  And now that there's this P38 contest...
There's nothing like a contest to kick me back into the ol' pastime!  I hope
to see you in the P38 con, too.

-- Tom