 Space / 29677
Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:44:09 GMT

I’m just going to toss this out there. I love the seed part, even if it doesn’t produce tangible results, it does cause people to think and spark imaginations. I might try and think of a way to use a technic chair and in the process come up with something completely different that desn’t even use the part. The point is that the seed part is just another extension of the creativity that we prize so much on lugnet.

Having said that. . . What if we sort of established that the best use of the seed part won that builder the right to chose the next month’s part? Perhaps to complicated? I don’t know, it would be sort of a different incentive. Bah, probably impractical. . .

Anyway,

Steve