 Space / 29667
Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 04:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   All right kids...seed part

   If you think this is a cool feature in Space, then let’s see you use it in some MOCs.

Your Grand Admiralness Sir,

I do think it’s a cool idea. But I don’t have the ABS parts that have been chosen, nor do I have any extra money to go onto Brickshelf to buy them. Yet.

I do, though, have this part in MLCAD called “technic seat 3 x 2 base”, so I’ll consider my ass kicked into gear this month, and will MOC something up to show my support of the idea.

SNIP

ahh, MLCad/Ldraw:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1634

   Peace and Long Life,