 Space / 29673
Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   All right kids. We haven’t seen any MOCs using the seed part lately.

If you think this is a cool feature in Space, then let’s see you use it in some MOCs.

Updated for December.

http://news.lugnet.com/space/seed

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

I really like the idea. It gives inspiration something to crystalise around, but hardly anyone seems to take up the idea. I can only recall four mocs that have deliberately used the month’s seed part since it started, and two of them were mine.

I realise people have their own projects, perhaps it’s ok that not many will take up the idea in any month, but it’s still worth posting them. Maybe some sort of incentive could be added to encourage people to build them - even if it’s something as simple as providing links from the seed part page to the mocs that use them - give ‘em their 15 kilobytes of fame.

Cheers,

Allister

Ya know I think if you are willing to use the seed part, I’ll be willing to link to your model’s brickshelf gallery from the seed page. That is unless it gets rediculous. Thanks for the great idea.

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express