 Space / 29653
Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:02:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   Not if you’re busy... I haven’t had a chance to build in almost 2 months (Oct. 18, in fact). If you post the seed part of the month in December and call it January’s part, then it doesn’t make people feel way behind if they can’t get around to it until January actually arrives.

I don’t buy it. If you guys got time to surf lugnet you got time to build.

Tonight instead of watching TV or a movie, build something.

Instead of surfing the net or messing around with downloading stuff, build something.

You have to make time, not excuses.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator