 Space / 29659
Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:33:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul wrote:
   To dismiss those of us who have a greater difficulty as simply watching TV or downloading off the internet seems pretty narrow-minded.

I don’t mean to insult you, Wayne.

But you’re telling me in an entire month you don’t have time to build one single MOC? Not one?

Not even a small one?

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator