 Space / 29676
Re: Oh...God...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:15:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tim Deering wrote:

Hello, I’m Dr. Terrible
and when I’m not off clone’n someone, or something I like taking nice quiet walks along the beach.

Erotic.

Rick

You know, creating those Kratta containers was a nice thing for the designers/package engineers at TLG to do for us .spacers. Thy make awesome containment units. I’m sure someone, somewhere in the org thought “And they can use these kool containers for neato creations too!”, just as he/she was biting into a krispy creme.

Kudos, mystery TLG designer. Kudos, indeed. :^)

~Trev