 Space / 27858
Re: Two Mechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 00:06:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:
I got the Bullfrog

and the Firefly Drone

new for Space and Mecha.

Bullfrog is a bit differnet looking I think.  But the Firefly, now that's a
pretty neat bot.  I don't know if the pics will do it justice, but we see.

Enjoy

Mark
Snow Daddy
Neumann

Dude...those cannons rock.  After spending 10 minutes looking them up on Peeron,
I have to say I'm enormously suprised no one has used them before.  They remind
me very strongly of the energy staffs from Stargate..and in combination with the
1x1 cylinders, they look absolutely awesome.  I wish you'd put a little more
work into the SW engines they attach to, but overall, those guns and the cockpit
and the legs make that one very fine mecha indeed.  Our procurement department
may have to look into the possibility of acquiring certain...soccer
sets..mwuahahah