 Space / 27750
Re: Two Mechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:
   I got the Bullfrog

Your stuff just keeps getting better and better! The legs, as usual, look very refined, sturdy, and cool. Heck, you got almost everything else perfect on this one, Mark.

However, the light green parts on the end of those upper cannons detract from the overall colour scheme, IMO. But that’s a minor issue anyway. :-)

and the Firefly Drone

Typically, I’m not a big fan of small, hovering ‘bots. They always lack a certain chunkiness to them. This one however, is simply outstanding. The big guns, multiple hover pods, and awesome head really make this drone stand out from the rest. Good job!

new for Space and Mecha.

Bullfrog is a bit differnet looking I think. But the Firefly, now that’s a pretty neat bot. I don’t know if the pics will do it justice, but we see.

Enjoy

Mark Snow Daddy Neumann

Mladen Pejic