 Space / 27771
Re: Two Mechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 00:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:
I got the Bullfrog

Ooo. Very nice. This one is beautifully proportioned and balanced. The large
canopy, whilst probably not very practical for a war machine, nevertheless is a
cool piece and I alway like seeing it used. The interior detailing of the
cockpit is wonderful and the canopy allows it to be shown off.

The tyre sandwiched between the dishes is a neat detail (files away for future
pilferage).

I always like your leg designs, and these are no exception. They seem to be a
sort of cross between bird legs (especially the feet) and some kind of catlike
predator. It works. The only thing I'd add would be to maybe smooth over some of
the studs on the thighs with a few tiles if you have them in matching colours.
While I don't have a particular prejudice against exposed studs, in this case I
think tiling would finish it off nicely.

What with this and Eric's doggymech, I think my next mecha, should I start
building again, is gonna be more animalistic. You inspire me sir.

and the Firefly Drone

Cute.

Cheers,

Allister