 Space / 27800
Re: Two Mechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 05:52:41 GMT

Dude, this is sweet.  So many green things lately.  Love the colors, awesome use
of the canopy.  Legs look pretty tough too - I usually don't like reverse knee
mecha as much because they look spindly, but not this guy.  Cool toes too.

and the Firefly Drone

Mmm, beefy.  Nice angles achieved with the plates and the round bits.

-Chris

Thanks Chris!  I got to keep the Snow Leopard Clan engineers busy don't cha
know.  "I said Big Guns on a tough chassis.  Not this pansy stuff!  Get to work
you minifigs!"

Snow Daddy