 Space / 27804
Re: Two Mechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 06:03:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:
I got the Bullfrog

and the Firefly Drone

new for Space and Mecha.

Bullfrog is a bit differnet looking I think.  But the Firefly, now that's a
pretty neat bot.  I don't know if the pics will do it justice, but we see.

Enjoy

Mark
Snow Daddy
Neumann

I like how the bullfrog is different and it really does have very froggy
characteristics. The feet I think are the coolest part.The whole leg is cool
looks very powerful like the bullfrog can leap high into the air you did a good
job with that.The moveable gunpods on top are killer. Nice mech I'd say...but
the firefly drone....I don't know just somethign about it that I really really
like you can almost imagine it hovering around the battlefield causing damage
and flying off evading enemy fire. Cool-Semaj

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SsenkrahSemaj