 Space / 27826
Re: Two Mechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:03:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:
   I got the Bullfrog

Oh man! That’s a cool Mech! Dang look at all the deets! I dig the foward canopy wow, very cool. I dig the toes on your Mechs. When you make a new mech I’m always curious to see the route you took when making the toes. As well as the Leg Variants.

Hey I wanted to mention, perhaps the only thing I would have liked to have seen was, I think the top of the Legs needed something. Like when the Legs end and the Hips end they just need something more to say, “Ok I was a leg top and I’ve ended” Like you needed just needed a little more umph at the top of the legs.

But hey, it is what it is, and its cool as it is, the way it is, that is.

(huh?)

Really cool mech Snow Daddy, all hoppy and shooty and its sure to leave thy toes prints in the snow.

   and the Firefly Drone

Ooooooohhhhh, bbzzzzzzzphhhhhsshhhhoooooo zooom zooom zooom!

new for Space and Mecha.

Bullfrog is a bit differnet looking I think. But the Firefly, now that’s a pretty neat bot. I don’t know if the pics will do it justice, but we see.

Enjoy

Mark Snow Daddy Neumann