 Space / 27747
    Two Mechs —Mark Neumann
   I got the Bullfrog (URL) the Firefly Drone (URL) for Space and Mecha. Bullfrog is a bit differnet looking I think. But the Firefly, now that's a pretty neat bot. I don't know if the pics will do it justice, but we see. Enjoy Mark Snow Daddy Neumann (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two Mechs —Mladen Pejic
     (...) Your stuff just keeps getting better and better! The legs, as usual, look very refined, sturdy, and cool. Heck, you got almost everything else perfect on this one, Mark. However, the light green parts on the end of those upper cannons detract (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

         Re: Two Mechs —Mark Neumann
     (...) Thanks man. Coming from you that is quite the compliment! (...) I know. But it was the only color I had and I just digged the shape of it too much! No excuses. I dye the thing next time! ;P (...) you know me, big guns and clunky is my mantra! (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

         Re: Two Mechs —William Vale
     I like the bullfrog a lot, although maybe it would look better if the 'bottom lip' didn't stick out - it'd just pull the COG of the cockpit back toward the pelvis a bit. I could be wrong though. Also, the big cannon have beautifully clean lines, and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Two Mechs —Chris Maddison
     (...) of the canopy. Legs look pretty tough too - I usually don't like reverse knee mecha as much because they look spindly, but not this guy. Cool toes too. (...) -Chris (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: Two Mechs —Mark Neumann
     (...) Thanks Chris! I got to keep the Snow Leopard Clan engineers busy don't cha know. "I said Big Guns on a tough chassis. Not this pansy stuff! Get to work you minifigs!" Snow Daddy (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two Mechs —Jonathan Mizner
     (...) Dude...those cannons rock. After spending 10 minutes looking them up on Peeron, I have to say I'm enormously suprised no one has used them before. They remind me very strongly of the energy staffs from Stargate..and in combination with the 1x1 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two Mechs —Allister McLaren
     (...) canopy, whilst probably not very practical for a war machine, nevertheless is a cool piece and I alway like seeing it used. The interior detailing of the cockpit is wonderful and the canopy allows it to be shown off. The tyre sandwiched (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: Two Mechs —Mark Neumann
     (...) Pilfer away. I used this on another moc, the.... Ohhh no. You'll have to wait until after NWBC03 before I'll post the Old Man in the Moonbase pics. (...) Good tips. Think I'll file em away myself. Go on, beastiality can be fun! (...) Aren't (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two Mechs —Jason Coronado
     (...) i think it would be safe to say that the name "mark neuman" has come to be synonymous with the term "chicken-leg walker". when i saw your mech on brickshelf, i didn't even pay attention to who it said built it. i knew right away it was yours. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: Two Mechs —Mark Neumann
     (...) Ahem, Neumann (pronounced Noimann, proud German/Polack here) or also spelled s n o w d a d d y (...) Nah, this is a light/medium mech. Scouts are even smaller. like these: (URL)is it called "frog" because of the green color and the way (...) A (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two Mechs —James Harkness
     (...) I like how the bullfrog is different and it really does have very froggy characteristics. The feet I think are the coolest part.The whole leg is cool looks very powerful like the bullfrog can leap high into the air you did a good job with (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two Mechs —Eric Sophie
     (...) I dig the foward canopy wow, very cool. I dig the toes on your Mechs. When you make a new mech I'm always curious to see the route you took when making the toes. As well as the Leg Variants. (URL) Hey I wanted to mention, perhaps the only (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Two Mechs —Gil Shaw
   (...) The beefy-ness of the Bullfrog is amazing. You can practically here the THUD-THUD of it clunking around. The splayed leg structure suits it as well. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)