 Space / 27166
Re: (not quite) Looking at Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Riley wrote:
     (Lots of great stuff!!)

Mark,
     WOW!!  Thank you very much for your kind thoughts!  That really helps to
understand how the lenses work, and how to view at the higher magnifications.
I'm going out this evening to sight in the spotter, and may have a chance to
look at our neighboring planet again tonight.
     Would you think that the type of magnification you described would allow
for easy viewing of the International Space Station?
     Thanks again!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony