 Space / 27165
Re: MRT II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   Hello again .spacers

I’ve been working on re-designing the Mobile Rocket Transport. I wanted to update the look and size of my favorite set as a kid.

<http://www.cerebruminc.blogspot.com/2003_08_01_cerebruminc_archive.html#106107006177419586 http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/thumb/m1.jpg_thumb.jpg

AWESOME. Simply awesome.

Everything about it is brilliant. I love those giant wheels!

Usually I think MOCs that are completely light gray need more dark gray, but in your case, I think the rocket would look better as a solid color.

Again, this is super sweet!

PS - how do those spacemen get down?