 Space / 27228
Re: MRT II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:40:28 GMT

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I’m glad you guys like it.

Thanks for providing some criticism too, Mark and John. I agree with both your points. I wanted the model to look as much like a LEGO set as possible, so I kept the construction and detail simple. Originally I thought of making it more of a UCS version, but I liked the idea of an updated set more.

Thanks again.

CerebrumInc.com