 Space / 27163
27162  |  27164
Subject:
MRT II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:59:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello again .spacers

I’ve been working on re-designing the Mobile Rocket Transport. I wanted to update the look and size of my favorite set as a kid.

Here’s some deeplinks:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/m1.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt3.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt4.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt5.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt6.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt7.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt8.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt9.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt91.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt92.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt93.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt94.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/MRT/mrt95.jpg

Another announcement: CerebrumInc is evolving and moving to http://www.cerebruminc.blogspot.com. The URL www.CerebrumInc.com will still work and forward you to the new location (once my domain registrar updates my forwarding). Look for further updates concerning CerebrumInc’s evolution.