 Space / 26083
Re: Snub Fighter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:23:29 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Hi all,

I would like to present this small fighter for your viewing pleasure.

This one came as a result of trying to find a use for the Jedi Starfighter canopy. I’d bought a few discounted Bionicle sets recently and started holding some of the bits together with the canopy to see how they’d look. This ship is the result.

-snip-

This is a really excellent start. The shape is spot on. If I had built it I would have ditched the wings and tried to make the cockpit seal a little better (ahh the eternal challenge). I’m also not into the lasers on the bottom.

The engine arrangement is really cool. Kind of gives it a cute look while conveying a feeling of power at the same time ...a good combination in my book.

The hinge on the canopy is great. I just did something similar for my scumcraft-mini. Except you put that cool roll bar thing up at the top. I like that.

Can’t wait to see more.

j o n