 Space / 25946
Re: Snub Fighter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Hi all,

I would like to present this small fighter for your viewing pleasure.

   Heh, neat. Kinda reminds me of the Fire Wasp that I built, also using those new Bionicle pieces. I guess these two are birds of a feather :)

Ooo I missed this one before. Nice one. I like the reconfiurable wings. Cunning.

   I think, though, that it needs a highlight color in there, instead of light grey, dark grey, and silver. It seems a little bland visually.

Perhaps, but a) it is a cheap, mass produced military craft. Painting it pretty colours isn’t a high priority. And b) I don’t see an easy way to add a highlight colour without it looking contrived and jumbled. Many of the parts I’ve emplyed I only have in grey or dark grey.

Cheers and thanks for the comments.

Allister