 Space / 26031
Re: Snub Fighter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:42:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:

   Ingenious. I love the nose of this ship. And it looks bland, but that’s exactly why I like it.

Thanks. I hope you only mean the colours are bland ;)

   It looks mass-produced. I agree with the GA about the underlying colors tho - substitute some dark grey for all those colors and this thing will really sing.

Done. Check out pics 08 through 15. What would you like it to sing?

Cheers,

Allister