 Space / 26081
Re: Snub Fighter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Krotzer wrote:
   I’m a big fan of this ship. Very nice work incorporating bionicle pieces into a very nicely streamlined craft.

Thanks Matt. Seems the tide is shifting more in favour of the much maligned Bionicle theme :) I wonder if we’ll ever see a Belville spaceship...

   I like the updates you made as well. It definitely captures the mass-produced military feel you were going for.

Truth be known, I tend to build stuff, and then try to think up a plausible story afterwards. I rarely plan ahead with my models, and even then it’s only ever a thumbnail sketch to get a feel for a shape.

   If you get the pieces, I’d love to see a more colorful commercial version. Maybe something in green or orange? Keep up the great work.

Nice idea, but do those shoulder and chest pieces even come in other colours?

Thanks for the feedback,

Allsiter.