 Space / 26024
Re: Snub Fighter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 04:09:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Allister McLaren wrote:

I would like to present this small fighter for your viewing pleasure.

Good stuff. I mostly disagree with the others about the underside colours, I think it looks fine (and could be considered realistic too, I think) - although those blue bits do look out of place. I also think the ship would look better without the big “blade” things on the sides, or perhaps replaced with weapons that were a little smaller and sleeker. Gray smooth-barreled weapons would go well with the “helmet” body panels IMO.

Cheers,