 Space / 25506
Re: One improved Lionfish, two new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:

MOC 2:

PCS Walker:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/PCSWalker/p6230022.jpg> • Folder

This is a multiterrain scout vehicle capable of flying to a destination, then deploying its legs to walk. The primary drive is on a axis, allowing it to vector its thrust for landing and flight.

Because the craft is in the testing phase, there have not been any weapons placed on it beyond the twin lasers located at the top of the cockpit. Problems encountered involve the balance and hydraulic system for the legs. Another version of the craft is being developed without the legs, with the legs replaced with weapons pods, but has not reached testing stages at this time.

PLMKWYT!

Thanks!

Joe Meno

Joe, the lion fish is great and so is the star tours bot, but the PCS Mecha... too cool. Nice greebs, cool look. The smaller quarter domes together as a canopy is the coolest PCS canopy! Oh that Lego would make more o’ dem.

PCS Power! Love that pic. Has that chunky/experimental look. cool bizness.

Welcome to the staff of PCSLabs. We like your work and will stare at you until you do more.

Admiral Giddens <><