 Space / 25495
Re: One improved Lionfish, two new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 03:30:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

After some comments on my Lionfish, I revised it to be more organic:

This is looking very cool now.

MOC 2:

PCS Walker:

This is a multiterrain scout vehicle capable of flying to a destination, then deploying its legs to walk. The primary drive is on a axis, allowing it to vector its thrust for landing and flight.

The vehicle looks good in both modes! Well done. I was going to say nice authentic PCS look too, but I’m not sure what qualifications are required to say that...

MOC 3

RX-24 (Rex) from Star Tours

Star Tours has been one of my favorite rides at Walt Disney World, so it was a matter of time before I built this droid.

Ahh... nice helmet-and-binoculars combo. I’ll have to remember that one...

Cheers,