 Space / 25502
Re: One improved Lionfish, two new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:26:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

After some comments on my Lionfish, I revised it to be more organic:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Lionfish2/p6230012.jpg

Folder

Ahh. Even better now. A great choice to make the dorsal fin double sides so all the studs aren’t all on one side. I think this is my fave so far.

MOC 2:

PCS Walker:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/PCSWalker/p6230022.jpg Folder

This is wonderful Joe. The best surprise was using the next feature on Brickshelf, leaving the collapsing of the legs into a ship as a tasty treat for the last couple pics. Of course the stamp comes from the PCS poohbah, but it looks like it fits in to me. Awesome. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

MOC 3

RX-24 (Rex) from Star Tours

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/RX-24/p6230049.jpg

Folder

Star Tours has been one of my favorite rides at Walt Disney World, so it was a matter of time before I built this droid.

This is a fuzzy memory from my sunsoaked childhood vacations. I remember it best from the ads on the back of the Shreddies box!

Top shelf creations again Joe.

Cheers, -G