 Space / 25501
Re: space 1999: eagle 1 from tv show 1974
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:10:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Christian Manzius wrote:
Hello from Europe!

Here you see pics:

<a
href="http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/picard">http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/picard/</a>

Greetings!

I showed this to a friend of mine that's an old Space:1999 fanatic, don't
believe he missed an episode. He used to draw Eagles and build tiny ones with
his old (i.e. Basic) collection of bricks.

His only complaint about the model was the balls around the engine area, they
are a bit to small for his liking. But then again, it's LEGO and you can only do
so much. Considering he's the kind of perfection guy this smallish complaint
means: WOW!

Thanks to his faschination for the Eagles I have seen a few photos/renders of it
and I must concour that it's *very* spot on!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe