 Space / 25534
Re: One improved Lionfish, two new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 02:16:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   yup, more ‘flowing’
Thanks! I found some wedge parts that I didn’t expect to find.

   MOC 2: PCS Walker:
SNIP

woohoooo! PCS Mecha! PCS Mecha!
I really didn’t expect to build this one, as I was building a ship. The idea of landing gear became legs as I continued to build...they just looked right:)

   MOC 3 RX-24 (Rex) from Star Tours
SNIP

Very nice use of pieces for the head-very detailed. i like that you put the droid in a small diorama too; it nicely sets up ‘why’ the arms ar extended, besides just posing the moc.

There are only 3 pieces for the head, and it took me a while to figure out a neck part. And I did the diorama for the reason you stated...it looked odd to me by itself.

Thanks!

Joe Meno