 Space / 25492
25491  |  25493
Subject:
One improved Lionfish, two new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.disney
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 03:07:17 GMT

Hi all,

After some comments on my Lionfish, I revised it to be more organic:

and here’s the Folder

MOC 2:

PCS Walker:

Folder

This is a multiterrain scout vehicle capable of flying to a destination, then deploying its legs to walk. The primary drive is on a axis, allowing it to vector its thrust for landing and flight.

Because the craft is in the testing phase, there have not been any weapons placed on it beyond the twin lasers located at the top of the cockpit. Problems encountered involve the balance and hydraulic system for the legs. Another version of the craft is being developed without the legs, with the legs replaced with weapons pods, but has not reached testing stages at this time.

MOC 3

RX-24 (Rex) from Star Tours

Folder

Star Tours has been one of my favorite rides at Walt Disney World, so it was a matter of time before I built this droid.

PLMKWYT!

Thanks!

Joe Meno