 Space / 25207
Re: StarCraft MOC's - Terran BattleCruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:36:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:
Hi ya All

Seeing as Microfig models are on the board I thought it would be a good
time to post some pics of a Microfig MOC I did a few months back.  Nowhere
near as detailed as Paul's "Empyrean Flame" and her Sister ship "Lance of
Athena".  But anyway

It's a Terran BattleCruiser form the Blizzard title "StarCraft".  Loved the
Game and felt that it posed a few good MOC opportunities.  so without
further ado (???)

None of your links work, man.  Are you sure you typed them in correctly.  I'm
dying to see your battlecruiser since I too am a huge starcraft fan.  You're
also not the only one working on Starcraft MOCs.  I've already made a terran
marine, and a firebat.  I'm currently trying to build a Wraith fighter. :-)