 Space / 25206
Re: MOC: Spy Prawn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:35:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Hi all,

I’m a bit hesitant to show this, what with all the amazing MOCs appearing at the moment, but here goes.

Add one more to that list :)

The Prawn

Like many other people, I saw this on brickshelf a while back. I remember thinking, “Oh man, that would make such a cool Sea Monkey model. I think I’ll borrow the design concept.” Excellent work. Glad to see another person is contributing to the Sea Monkey universe with such great work

The thing that impresses me most is that you really captured the essence of a Sea Monkey creature. With sophisticated SNOT use the model looks very organic and realistic.