 Space / 25208
Re: MOC: Spy Prawn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:51:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

Please enjoy

Allister

I saw this on BS last week and really enjoyed it. The segmentation is great. And I really like the “feelers” that can extend out of the front. The use of the lever handles as fingers was a good idea. I may have to adopt that.

The only suggestion I might have is to include a couple more tentacle legs. Although it’d probably be hard to fit them somewhere without giving it too much bulk... Just a thought.

Great MOC.

CerebrumInc.com