 Space / 25245
Re: StarCraft MOC's - Terran BattleCruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:01:14 GMT

Wow!  I like it quite a bit!  It is quite good and very close to the actual
ship.

Thank you ;-)

However, if you are in the mood for some constructive criticim, the
engines need
be larger.  They also need to be touching eachother in a sidways diamond
formation.  Also the wings are too much like those that you would find on a
starfighter.  You should make them thicker, wider, and beefier in general.

Yeah, the Engine is where I really felt a bit let down myself.  The wings I
feel are good for this size, much beefier and attaching them would have
proved an issue, but I have realised that to do this model justice I really
need to build it bigger, much bigger.

It is something I want to come back to in the near future

Trav (-|-)