 Space / 25329
Re: StarCraft MOC's - Terran BattleCruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:07:03 GMT

None of your links work, man.  Are you sure you typed them in correctly. • I'm
dying to see your battlecruiser since I too am a huge starcraft fan. • You're
also not the only one working on Starcraft MOCs.  I've already made a • terran
marine, and a firebat.  I'm currently trying to build a Wraith fighter.
:-)

I tried building a Wraith.  In fact, that was my first moc after coming out
of my dark ages.  It ended up not being much of a wraith, but the tail and
wings still show some resemblance.  Anyway, I'd be interested to see your
rendition of the Wraith when it comes out.

As for the BC, nice work, but I'm not seeing any Yamato gun.  BC's aren't
much good without that you know...  Can you scan the pictures at higher
resolution?  It's hard to see the details.

Unfortunately that model is no more  ;-( so more pictures are undoable.
but the Yamato gun IS hat the BC is all about, I agree.  But the views in
the game aren't helpful and the only CG sequence that shows the Yamato
firing is viewed from under the Hammerhead section.  but it appears that it
isn't a "gun" as such, just a big massive collection of energy thrown
out.  maybe there should be a number of Yamato emitters or something...

It's not like the gun from the Yamato (or the Argo, depends on which
version you watched)

Trav (-|-)