 Space / 25246
Re: StarCraft MOC's - Terran BattleCruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:55:45 GMT

Post Moderation

Apologies to everyone had trouble accessing the pre-mod links I put
in.  Typed it from memory and didn't check that i had it 100% correct.  my
bad  ;-(

Well overall I think you nailed the basic shape. However I think you need to
beef up the 'hammerhead' section and the engine block in order to really
capture
the 'heavyness' of the Terran Battlecruiser. It does look really good though.
Star Craft is on of my favorite Computer games so I am a little more nitpicky
than I otherwise would be. :-)

While I was building it I did get into a bit of a rush as I got to the rear
engine block.  I wasn't entirely happy with using the slopes to defining
the angles. I might have to looking using a magnet/plate solution like the
ISD, or something.  I have to figure something out.

The basic shape was my primary goal, and I think I did get close to it. but
I agree that it needs a bit more work.

but you always need to have a "Current" project!

Trav (-|-)