 Space / 25210
Re: StarCraft MOC's - Terran BattleCruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Johnston wrote:
In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:
Hi ya All

Seeing as Microfig models are on the board I thought it would be a good
time to post some pics of a Microfig MOC I did a few months back.  Nowhere
near as detailed as Paul's "Empyrean Flame" and her Sister ship "Lance of
Athena".  But anyway

It's a Terran BattleCruiser form the Blizzard title "StarCraft".  Loved the
Game and felt that it posed a few good MOC opportunities.  so without
further ado (???)

None of your links work, man.  Are you sure you typed them in correctly.  I'm
dying to see your battlecruiser since I too am a huge starcraft fan.  You're
also not the only one working on Starcraft MOCs.  I've already made a terran
marine, and a firebat.  I'm currently trying to build a Wraith fighter. :-)

   They're not quite right.  BrickShelf, IIRC,
   uses numbers for all files.

   The folder, which is here:

   has not yet been moderated.  After moderation,
   go to that spot and drill in.

   best

   LFB