 Space / 24643
24642  |  24644
Subject:
**HYJACKED**Re: An interesting Sci-fi idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:43:05 GMT

Arg. On a geeking note, there was a Star Trek theory that followed the same idea...transposing it to parallel development in planets. They invoked it in the one were the planet Zion was transformed into a Nazi state. However it ended up being the work of a Fed anthrobiologists convinced he could make nice Nazis, or ‘Nicezis’.

Two tribbles to the person who can name the theory...I can’t.

Sorry Lenny...no intent here to hijack or derail and interesting topic. I would comment on it, but my theories of macrolinear evolutionary development only goes as far as early 60’s campy sci-fi. ;P

Now if Giddens had started it, I would have hijacked it with everything from my favorite colour to memories of old bunyons.

;)

-G

Take dis steenking thread to Cuba!! And no funny bizness... <waves Vapomatic™ Raygun>