 Space / 24123
Re: The best thing to ever happen to lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 23:35:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:
oh and while i'm at it

shows another new canopy that I'm interested in....

anybody got one?

     Of course, you could also pick them up on Bricklink:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=x224

They aren't the same canopy Paul shows. You'll notice that is has 4x2 studs
along the top, whereas the Alpha Team canopy has only 2x2. It also has a 45º
slope rather than a 33º.

Allister