 Space / 24120
Re: The best thing to ever happen to lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 23:03:47 GMT

oh and while i'm at it

shows another new canopy that I'm interested in....

anybody got one?

     I highly doubt I do, but it comes in a variety of sets, including:

4587 Duel Racers
4585 Nitro Pulverizer
4589 RC Nitro Flash
4511 High Speed Train
7031 Helicopter (which also shows four white half-bushings in the 2003 PB?)
4793 Ogel Shark Sub
4794 AT Command Patrol
4795 Ogel Underwater Base & AT Attack Sub
4792 Alpha Team Navigator and ROV

     As far as I can tell, they're all painted except the train ($90 for one
unpainted), the Ogel base ($59 for one unpainted) and the AT Command Patrol ($30
for one painted, two unpainted).  Better get hopping to see if you can pick up
the ACP at TRU, because I doubt you'll find them many other places at this
point, and it's a 6:1 cost margin to get them with the train over the sub.

     Alternately, you can try for the 4796 Ogel Mutant Squid ($10) to get an
unpainted trans-fred canopy (I'm kinda getting the idea that this was originally
designed for Alpha Team...), but again, at this point, TRU is probably your best
bet.

     Of course, you could also pick them up on Bricklink:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=x224