 Space / 24128
Re: The best thing to ever happen to lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 00:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote:
   Ok, I’m really psyched. All my life I’ve lamented the fact that lego canopies have sides on them, so that if you wanted to build a wide spacecraft cockpit you would have these trans walls hanging down inside (not counting the curved trans from UFO series)

Ok, so....

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prodid=4589

shows the Nitro Flash green remote control Racer that just happens to have two trans-smoke curved slope 1/2 canopies.

They are apparently also available in set #10028 Level Crossing. Sources say it’ll be $50 for 325 pieces. Also, I think 10028 has better pieces for space creations (see here)

Hope this helps,