 Space / 24092
Re: It's a Mech...It's a plane...It's, uh, both?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 00:21:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:
In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_talisaro.html • SNIP
Indeed I am too.  I've always loved plane-based transformers, and when I was a
kid I'd have killed for the Robotech based Skyfire/Jetfire transformer.  That
thing was AWESOME!

Thanks

Adrian

absolutely!  I always wanted that one too!  about 1 1/2 months ago I was able to
get a blue max sterling robotech reissue-it comes in a 'book' like package & was
about $80 at my comic store.  it came with a little pilot fig for the cockpit!

http://toychest.diamondcomics.com/toys/jan_03/23_robotech.htm

I do NOT work for any comic/online/toy companies, but I just wanted to let you
know you can get one,  since I have waited a LONG time to get mine & was SO
excited when I did.  unfortunately, the booster rocket packs and armor are going
to be released separately :(

Jeff