 Space / 24091
Re: It's a Mech...It's a plane...It's, uh, both?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 21:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_talisaro.html

Wow, that looks great!  I'm amazed at how much detail you packed into it while
keeping it at microfig scale.  If I tried to get that much detail and
possability into a transforming jet I think it would end up being 20-wide (just
the fuselage, not counting wing span)!  You're the one who's inspiring.

Fantastic!

Thanks.  If it wasn't for you though, I may not have even thought to build
something like this for my next creation.  One of the things I love about
Lugnet, we're always inspiring each other, or taking ideas or themes or concepts
from each other.  It's a great sharing environment.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com