 Space / 24219
Re: It's a Mech...It's a plane...It's, uh, both?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 03:20:01 GMT

Hey, that's awesome!  I've tried to make some transformers myself, but I either
make it too big and run out of parts or make it too small and it ends up sucking
or being flimsy.  I think you did a great job of keeping both forms seperate and
distinct while of course having one change into the other.  A question, however.
Is the transformation smooth, or does it fall apart like mine always do?

-Jim