 Space / 23584
Re: MOC Preview (feedback?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 13:31:23 GMT

Nicely, done.  I completely agree with everyone else that the greebling is
first class.  I also lke the cockpit canopy design.  Until now, I really
haven't liked any cockpit made with the Underwater alpha team type canopy.
Your's is the first.

Given the raw industrial look to the ship, it looks almost like it could fit
into the Pre-Classic Space category.  And along those lines, it looks as if
it is some sort of prototype faster-than-light craft.  Perhaps you have just
built the first Pre-Classic Space ship to break the light barrier.

Anyway, I really like the MOC and look forward to seeing the new pics.

- Steve