 Space / 23583
Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 10:00:09 GMT

Silvia,
I'm really digging those ships. I personally like the third one the best.
One can never go wrong with sand blue and grey. And the Falcon's flex tube
in front- weird, but it definately works!
Maybe the Grand Master can find more ships of that faction... ;)
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/