 Space / 23581
Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 08:24:06 GMT

Sylvia, wow, your website rocks... I loved all the fiery rhetoric.  Of your
3 ships, my favorite is the covenant.  I see elements of other ships out
there, but you make it your own.  I dig the color scheme(on all your ships),
lots of hoses, asymetry on the nose detail, and most of all the transport
pods.  The side-mounted cargo/personell pods are a very cool idea, although
how effective will those marines be when armed with flashlights? (kidding).
The only thing I would change is maybe adding some landing gear (maybe it
already has them but not shown?).  I also liked the ships of Trinity
squadron, but thought the guns could use a little work.  Definetly looked
good in a group shot.  I especially liked the Lightbringer4 engines.  One
question though:  are these guys British?  R.S.F (Royal Space Force) I just
aske because of the bullseye symbol on the wing.  I have to be honest, the
J-T-B didn't do much for me, it didn't look up to the level of the other
ship designs.  Then again, what do I know, I don't have much expertice with
ship design.  My one foray into the genre yeilded decidedly mixed results.
Anyway, as a side-note I also thought your little recon-bot was cool, and I
set about building one after viewing the photos.  All in all, a worthy effort.

Get some better pics though, too blurry to see your great work!
Oh yeah, keep displaying this much gray brick, and we'll be coming for you!
-Keith