 Space / 23582
Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 09:19:38 GMT

Hey thanx Keith! You noticed some of my earlier work under the Navy button,
but my most recent ships can be found under the Enemies button. The Bull's
Eye on one of the Trinity ships is actually the Comet sign of the only Life
on Mars alien set I own: 7311 or Red Planet Cruiser. Some Templr might be
British in origin though, I'll have to check the Temple archives for that!

I tried some landing gear on the Covenant, but I just don't have the
expertise yet. I'm learning though.

Thanx for the praise! Love, Sylvi